Sonar helps detect, deter, and measure workplace and cultural issues.

Up to 30% of workplace issues go unreported. Sonar looks for the other 70%.

  • Sonar generates data on person-to-person equity by anonymously, randomly, and continuously polling workplaces. This data in turn allows organizations to spot potential issues like harassment.
  • Sonar’s system of mutual accountability helps deter inappropriate workplace behavior.
  • Sonar is the first analytics tool to track trends in person-to-person equity at all levels, from the whole organization down to individual stores, offices, or teams.
Let's talk about how Sonar can help your company detect and deter workplace issues.
Schedule a Demo