Diamond helps identify and retain untapped leaders and contributors.
Diamond workplace polling asks team members to identify colleagues who are able and willing to contribute more.
- This data allows organizations to identify, retain, and empower untapped talent that may not be spotted through traditional approaches.
- Data analytics help measure workplace equity, including whether women, underrepresented minorities, and other groups are being identified for leadership opportunities. Data can be viewed at the organization and sub-organization (e.g., offices, teams, departments) levels.
Dig for the diamonds in your own backyard.
- Existing approaches to identifying internal talent miss team members who are able and ready to contribute more and take on new challenges.
- Ekdesk’s Diamond software fills this data gap by recognizing that coworkers collectively have the on-the-ground knowledge of where the hidden gems are.
- Diamond uses broad, yes/no polling questions to ask team members whether colleagues have unrecognized potential to provide skill and thought leadership. Here’s a example of a Diamond poll.
- Diamond analytics can be used to supplement other data sources used for internal promotion and assignment purposes. It can also be used to coach managers on opportunities to increase inclusion and equity.